Dear valued clients and friends of Ravenel Associates,
We would like to share an update on how Ravenel is responding to the rapidly changing environment caused by the continued spreading of coronavirus (COVID-19). Our firm is devoted to the health and safety of our people, clients, and communities we serve. With safety as our primary concern, Ravenel is taking all necessary precautions with each decision oriented around our people and our clients.
In an effort to limit exposure to COVID-19, Ravenel’s physical office locations are officially closing to visitors. As the situation is quickly changing, we do not know how long this policy will be in effect, but we are prepared to serve clients for an extended period, as well as in limited situations at client locations. We are swiftly shifting to provide social distance among our team members without disrupting operations and still allowing our clients to work with us as you normally would each day.
A few items to note:
- The methods of reaching us remain the same - our email addresses and phone numbers have not changed.
- We will limit in-person meetings. Instead of in-person meetings, we encourage the use of video-conferencing technology.
- In certain limited, case-by-case situations, which we will strongly evaluate, we’ll serve clients at their locations while our clients are implementing their own remote response plans.
- We remain dedicated to our client relationships. If we need to adjust how an engagement is approached due to your changing requirements or ours, we’re committed to being nimble and collaborative.
- Proactive and open communication continues to be a hallmark of how we serve. We are regularly communicating updates to our people and to our clients, so as we evolve in this situation, we expect to update you again.
Despite the disruptions to daily life caused by COVID-19, we are committed to delivering an exceptional client experience, and our passion for helping our clients achieve their goals has not diminished in the wake of this national crisis. Regardless of what lies ahead, one thing we can count on is each other. We care about our families, fellow team members, our clients and our communities, and we will be in this together, supporting one another throughout this unprecedented situation until this unusual time has passed.
We are grateful for the trust you have placed with us. Please contact your Ravenel team members with any questions or needs. We hope you and your family remain safe and healthy.