3/13/2020 12:21 PM
As we continue to monitor Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments closely, the health and well-being of our clients and employees is of utmost importance to us.
As a critical partner to your community, we also understand that limiting any impact this health event could have on our service to our clients is imperative. We are keenly focused on our preparedness efforts to maintain a safe work environment for our employees and to sustain our business operations.
Security, safety and well-being are integral to our business processes and infrastructure. We are committed to keeping our operations running smoothly so that we can provide you with the best possible service.
As a precautionary measure, Ravenel Associates has implemented the following control measures designed to minimize the risk of impact to our services:
- Enabling work from home capabilities for essential employees
- Requesting heightened levels of hygiene. To facilitate, we offer hand sanitizer and liquid soap for handwashing.
- Restricting office entrance to individuals who have a fever or other flu symptoms or have visited a Coronavirus hotspot in the last 14 days.
- Limiting all non-essential business travel
- Implementing additional control measures as events unfold.
We will continue to monitor this fluid situation and will work to ensure essential services remain operable. For decades, Ravenel Associates has demonstrated unwavering support to our clients in past emergency situations, and in dealing with the present circumstances, we will continue to use every effort to deliver uninterrupted essential services to all our clients.
Thank you,Jules Deas