Ravenel Associates is always seeking new vendors to provide outstanding services to the communities we manage. Once requirements are met, vendors are eligible to work at any of our properties.
Following is a list of requirements to be a Ravenel Associates approved vendor for our professionally managed properties:
- Must submit a W9 if not incorporated.
- Must be licensed by the appropriate taxing authorities and submit verification on demand.
- Must submit a certificate of insurance for general liability and workers compensation coverage with Ravenel Associates listed as the certificate holder. (Please ask your insurance carrier to submit annually upon renewal. An expired COI will prevent payment.)
Following are our invoicing requirements:
- Invoices should be billed to the property where the work was performed. Please do not bill to Ravenel Associates.
- Invoices are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to 960 Morrison Drive, Suite 100, Charleston SC 29403.
- Invoices should be submitted immediately upon completion of the work performed.
- Invoices should clearly and concisely state the work that was performed. (“Per quote” is not acceptable.)
- The vendor name on the invoice must be same name as the W9 and the insured name on the certificate of insurance.
Payment for invoices that have been received and approved by the property manager will be mailed on the 10th and 25th of every month. (Change of address notification should be sent separate from invoices.)
new & existing vendors
Please complete the fields below to submit required documents
Please upload your invoices below. We ask that you please upload invoices for different communities separately.