Dear valued clients and friends of Ravenel Associates,
As we continue to monitor Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments closely, the health and well-being of our clients and employees is of utmost importance to us. We would like to share an update on how Ravenel is responding to the rapidly changing environment caused by the continued spreading of coronavirus (COVID-19) - Delta Variant.
Our firm is devoted to the health and safety of our people, clients, and communities we serve. With safety as our primary concern, Ravenel is taking all necessary precautions with each decision oriented around our people and our clients..
As a precautionary measure, Ravenel Associates has implemented the following control measures designed to minimize the risk of impact to our services:
- Enabling work from home capabilities for essential employees
- Requesting heightened levels of hygiene. To facilitate, we offer hand sanitizer and liquid soap for handwashing.
- Restricting office entrance to individuals who have a fever or other flu symptoms or have visited a Coronavirus hotspot in the last 14 days.
- Mask required to be worn by employees and visitors, vaccinated and non-vaccinated, while in common areas.
- Limiting all non-essential business travel
- Implementing additional control measures as events unfold.
We will continue to monitor this fluid situation and will work to ensure essential services remain operable. For decades, Ravenel Associates has demonstrated unwavering support to our clients in past emergency situations, and in dealing with the present circumstances, we will continue to use every effort to deliver uninterrupted essential services to all our clients.